Professional. Experienced. Conscientious.
Making a positive difference to people’s lives and their communities
Originally founded in 2015 under our previous brand name, Quality Assured Projects, we began as the specialist projects division of Liquid Personnel, the award-winning and market-leading social work recruitment consultancy. In 2016 we were acquired by Independent Clinical Services (ICS) Group, the UK's largest health and social care staffing provider.
Our mission is to partner with local authorities, clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) and the NHS, to provide health and social care services with a uniquely collaborative and consultative approach to overcoming challenges, so that together we can transform lives. We aim to make a positive, lasting impact on people and communities by providing health and social care services built on experience, partnership and long-term sustainability.
Our core services
- Review and Assessment Services and backlogs
- Best Interests and Mental Health Assessments
- Outsourced DoLS Services
- S117 and Mental Health Act Assessments
- Referral and Assessment backlogs and Duty
- Drift in Child In Need (CIN) and Child Protection (CP) cases and statutory timescales
- Looked After Children (LAC) repatriation
- Family intervention at the ‘Edge of Care’
- Hospital discharge and admissions avoidance
- Rapid response / Care Assessment and Brokerage services
- Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Assessments
- Individual backlogs or combined objective reviews with social care
- Performance diagnostics and service reviews
- Cost review, audit and fee negotiation services
- Business process redesign
- Productivity improvement and workforce optimisation
Delivering tangible results
Our flexibility, expertise and extensive resources allow us to provide support which is specifically tailored to your organisation, and to deliver effective results every time.
Our proven way of working means you can look forward to:
Everything we do is delivered by dedicated professionals who are part of Europe’s largest pool of qualified health and social care experts, meet key members of our team here <<link to team pg>>
For more information about our services