Care reviews and assessments
We have a flexible and highly effective model for delivering reviews and reassessments; in the last 12 months we have completed over 1,250 assessments, with an average turnaround from allocation to completion of 21 days.
Our projects can support our clients to clear review backlogs, while also benefiting from our experienced network of assessors who have a proven track record in strengths based assessments. We ensure that care packages promote independence and reduce reliance on state funded support.
Our tailor-made services offer:
- Social care assessments (all client groups)
- Social care reviews (all client groups)
- Support planning
- Carer's assessments
- Continuing health care (CHC) screening and decision support tool (DST) meetings
- Panel applications
Utilising managed services - the benefits:
- An extensive network of experienced social workers who have a proven track record in assessing the needs of people with a range of conditions
- Robust Quality Assurance and check/challenge from our dedicated Project Lead, ensuring that support is proportionate to needs and independence is being promoted
- A payment per completed assessment can prove more cost effective than traditional staffing models as it guarantees outcomes. We generally see Return on Investments (RoI) over 300%, with savings identified in 40% of cases through the review process
- A fully staffed administration team who have extensive experience of all the major social care client management systems
- Tailored workflow and processes to meet the client’s needs
What our clients say
“Central Bedfordshire Council engaged the services of ICS Assessment Services in April 2015 to address a backlog of Best Interests Assessments and S12 Mental Health Assessments. Although the Council had a team of its own staff who were addressing incoming cases, we were mindful of the risk of delaying assessments for vulnerable adults.
"We chose to engage with ICS Assessment Services because of their outcomes-based approach, which offered guaranteed completed assessments in a fixed timeframe and for a fixed cost. This meant that ICS were responsible for selecting and managing the specialist staff, allocations and administration and the quality of the completed assessments, so unlike using locums there was no drain on management time.
"We were impressed with the way ICS Assessment Services managed the project and very satisfied with the quality of the assessments. Any issues were rapidly resolved and overall we feel that this approach represented value for money for the Council."