Children in Need
We have a flexible and highly effective model for delivering Children in Need (CIN) Services - we have reviewed individual's circumstances, created bespoke plans and managed cases for hundreds of vulnerable children, young people and their families across Local Authorities, improving outcomes in individuals' lives.
Our projects support our clients to clear review backlogs, while also benefiting from our experienced network of experienced social work practitioners who have a proven track record in managing complex cases and social work interventions. We ensure that CIN Plans promote the voice of the child and ensure families are supported throughout.
Our tailor-made services offer:
- Diagnostic work (ensuring cases are appropriately managed according to agreed thresholds)
- Enhanced, multi-agency working to ensure cases are progressed in a timely manner
- Creating SMART Plans for children, young people and their families
- A hand-picked team of skilled children's social workers to progress cases throughout the lifetime of our intervention
- A dedicated Project Lead and Account Manager to provide advice and guidance on managing referrals and cases
Utilising Managed CIN Services - the Benefits:
All of our projects are aimed at reducing internal workloads in your social work departments, ensuring that we work effectively with all agencies whilst holding all professionals to account in the promotion of individual's needs and priorities. Our interventions lead to significantly reduced Child in Need cases on social worker caseloads, and we have worked with clients to reduce workloads by up to 50% across internal Council teams.
In addition, our services offer the following benefits:
- Initial audit of cases by our nominated Project Lead, conducted at the Implementation Phase
- A consistent social worker to implement the intervention and progress each case
- Met 95% of all completed cases within timescales
- Increased number of cases stepped down to Early Help
- Increased throughput of cases (in previous projects by up to 40%)
- Feedback and cascade of learning back to social work teams through Service Development and management meetings
- Weekly Performance Reporting including case turnaround, RAG Assessment bandings and contributing towards internal Council key performance metrics (KPIs)