In the current climate, Councils are increasingly being asked to do more with less resources and are now finding themselves having to make difficult decisions around front-line services.
ICS Assessment Services have a range of support available to release further efficiencies, improve productivity and foster positive staff morale in these challenging times.
Our internal consultants are supported by a select group of associates with extensive expertise in the areas of Social Care Commissioning, Workforce Development, Change Management, Service Development and Cost Improvement, providing you with hands-on support, backed by robust analysis, best practice evidence and engaging leadership and management training and development programmes, specifically tailored for the Social Care sector.
Our Consultancy Services include, but are not limited to:
- Business Process Redesign - achieving more with less
- Performance Diagnostics - supporting Business Transformation and providing senior management with greater oversight
- Cost Review and Fee Negotiation - helping realise significant budget savings
- Workforce Planning and Optimisation - people are the cornerstone of any organisation – a key to improving outcomes for your clients and achieving significant in-roads into your budgetary challenges is ensuring you are getting the most out of this valuable resource
- Strategic Planning - support to make your vision a reality
- Leadership Development - including mentoring programmes
Contact us to discuss how we may be able to assist you.
What our clients say
“We approached ICS regarding the opportunity and, following a meeting with the team, we were confident that as a company ICS were capable of undertaking the work in a structured and sensitive manner.
“ICS’ consultant developed a robust methodology and ensured that data was sourced to inform an accurate picture of care and associated costs; upon which negotiations could be undertaken. We were involved and advised throughout the process.
"Internally, action was being undertaken to establish new commissioning processes and the insight provided by ICS’ consultant has been invaluable to this process. I would highly recommend ICS in the future for assignments of this nature."
Karen Kibblewhite, Head of Commissioning, Rutland County Council